I’ve been a collegiate sports performance coach for 20 years. One thing I always felt was effective was showing guys the heights and weights of players at their position in the pros.
It helped give many players the extra motivation needed to gain weight when they were able to compare themselves to guys at the next level.
So, this is essentially the same research I would share with players, but now I’m sharing it with you. I took the 8 25-man active rosters for the 2023 season (a few weeks just before the first week of the season), almost 200 players total and broke them down by position.
For this guide, I took an average of the heights and weights of the 36 active Attackers across the league. In addition, just for fun, I listed the tallest, shortest, heaviest and lightest Attackers as well. Go ahead and impress someone today with your newfound random lacrosse knowledge.
Average Height of a Pro Lacrosse Attacker
The average height of a Premiere Lacrosse League Attacker is 71.42 inches or just under 5’11 1/2″.
Average Weight of a Pro Lacrosse Attacker
The average weight of a Premiere Lacrosse League Attacker is 190.61 pounds.
Who Are The Tallest Attackers in the PLL?
There are 4 guys listed at 6’3″ or taller with the tallest attacker in the league at 6’4″.
- Charlie Kitchen – 6’4″ – Waterdogs
- Logan Wisnauskas – 6’3″ – Chrome
- Chase Fraser – 6’3″ – Chaos
- Josh Byrne – 6’3″ – Chaos
Who are the Shortest Attackers in the PLL?
There are seven guys listed at 5’9″ or shorter, but only two at 5’8″ or less.
- Chris Gray – 5’7″ – Atlas
- Matt Kavanagh – 5’8″ – Cannons
Who are the Heaviest Attackers in the PLL?
There are five guys listed at 215 pounds or more.
- Zed Williams – 230 pounds – Whipsnakes
- Dylan Molloy – 220 pounds – Chrome
- Chris Cloutier – 220 pounds – Chaos
- Charlie Kitchen – 215 pounds – Waterdogs
- Logan Wisnauskas – 215 pounds – Chrome
Who are the Lightest Attackers in the PLL?
There are only three attackers listed under 170 pounds.
- Grant Ament – 165 pounds – Archers
- Michael Sowers – 165 pounds – Waterdogs
- Jackson Reid – 166 pounds – Whipsnakes
Check out a complete breakdown and comparison of lacrosse heights and weights by position.